Cory Wismer established his business as a one man operation in 1992, caring for residential trees. After attending Paul Smithï¿½s College for an Associates of Science in Forestry, he discovered there was only one thing running through his veins: sawdust!
As he expanded into commercial projects, Cory hired additional staff and acquired more equipment. Today with the help of Julie Wismer and a handful of highly dedicated employees, Wismer Tree Management has grown into one of the area's most experienced land clearing operations, providing outstanding service to clients, while caring for the environment.
Wismer Tree Management, LLC:
- Builds mutually-beneficial, long-term relationships with our clients
- Has never failed to complete a project on-time and on-budget
- Treats its clients and employees in a fair and honest manner, and respects the privacy and confidentiality of our clients to the utmost
- Employs experienced professionals in urban forestry and land clearing
- Delivers high-quality work at cost-effective prices by self performing all of the work using its own employees and equipment
- Is still run as an "old-fashioned family business" which guarantees that company officers are directly involved on every project